This is my Pokemon items sales but you can also see my non-Pokemon sales here:
Of course, you can combine items!
If you don't have LJ, you can contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I have pkmncollectors feedback for reference
Granted sales permission by on Jan 18, 2013
RULES AND INFORMATION PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
- All item conditions are brand new or displayed like new with no parts missing unless otherwise stated
- Hangtag is on all plush unless otherwise specified. Some items have a price tag on the hangtag which I will try to remove carefully before shipping
- All prices listed are in USD and doesn't include shipping or paypal fees
- I am very willing to accept haggling on most items but please respect if I do not take your offer
- I live in a smoke and pet free home but my room collects dust a lot. I will clean off all items before shipping them out as best as I can
- If you want a quote, please list the items you want and your postal code and/or country
- A QUOTE IS NOT A HOLD. If someone commits to an items, they will get priority
- Willing to trade for items in my wish list here: (pokemon: https://bobsama195.livejournal.com/1960.html non-pokemon: https://bobsama195.livejournal.com/1697.html)
- I accept Paypal only in USD
- Prices listed don't include shipping or paypal fees
- I ship from Canada and I can ship internationally so beware Canadian shipping prices eh (especially for International buyers) aka I take this into consideration for offers
- Flats shipping starts at $1.50 for US and $2.50 for international using an envelope.
- Non-flats shipping starts at $8 to US, and $12+ everywhere else. This also includes items shipped in bubble mailers unfortunately. If there is a significant discrepancy in shipping price, I will refund the difference.
- I will try to reuse packaging. If that will be a problem, please say so. I don't have a lot of extra packaging though, just boxes so I might have to buy bubble mailers which is pricey x.x
- I won't be responsible for lost mail and I can't refund lost packages. I will try my best to help in the situation. If you want tracking or anything else, feel free to ask. Be warned that extra things cost a lot, especially from Canada Post.
- No tracking available except for US and Canada buyers (unless you want to pay extra which can be a lot from Canada x.x)
*Will be updated periodically*
Any additional questions, just ask!
Any extra pictures you , just ask!
Open pictures in tabs for full size image!
Pokemon Wedding Pikachu pair (x2): $70 per set
-The two sets that I am selling are still in the bag and never been opened (MIB). The open box picture is my personal set. Please let me know if you would like pictures of the set!
-Not splitting the Pikachus
Christmas Froakie: $10
Halloween Mimikyu: $20
Halloween Bewear: $20
Zoroark Pokedoll (American ver, hangtag detached but has a price sticker on it): $15
Umbreon Pokedoll (JP ver): $18
Eevee Pokedoll (JP ver): $12
Christmas Pikachu (American ver): $15
Mega Audino Pikachu (JP ver): $15
Banpresto Dark Arceus: $20
Saiko Soda Pikachu mascot: $14
Saiko Soda Eevee mascot: $14
FIGURES, CHARMS, STATIONARY, GAMES
Flower Cup Eevee (MIP, box included): $8
Dreaming case figures (Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon; MIP, box included): $10 each
**open stock pictures for bigger reference image**
Vaporeon/Jolteon/Flareon/Pikachu PokeCen clearfile: $5
Welcome to Alola (Lillie/Kukui) clearfile: $7
Lillie/Lunala acrylic standee (opened and displayed, like new): $8
Official Pokemon Crystal (dead battery, cannot save): $20 (based on what I've seen sold on ebay)
CARDS (JAPANESE & ENGLISH)
English EX Cards: $2 each, except for Shaymin EX which is $5
Unavailable: both Volcanion EXs
Shining Volcanion: $3
Japanese Sun/Moon booster box sealed: $50 each OR both for $90
Japanese regular GXs: $3 each
Japanese Zeraora GX: $3
Japanese Stoutland & Cheren Character Card: $3
Japanese Holos: $0.50 each. I have multiples of most cards
Japanese Holos/Mirror Foils: $0.50 each (Except for the Surfing Pikachu Pokemon Center Promo, which is $1 each).
I have multiples of most cards
Japanese bulk cards (almost 2000 cards!): $60 (beware high shipping!)
NOTE: Most of these are cards from the Sun/Moon era.
I can look for certain cards/Pokemon that you're interested in ($0.10/card, can do deals especially with the other Japanese Holo and GX cards!)